I used to be afraid of being alone. Anywhere...at the store, at home, at school, anywhere. But now, I feel like the only time I can really be myself, the only time I can cry, the only time I can listen to my sad, depressing music is when I'm alone. I'm in one of those moods. I don't want to be smothered by my friends anymore. I want to just lay down in the grass and stare up at the sky. I'd rather lay in silence listening as the world goes by than anything else right now. I want to be alone. Not surrounded by girls having a "girls night". Not at the Powderpuff game surrounded by people smothering me with hugs and "are you okay?"'s. I'd rather stay at home and sit in my own self-pity. I'm in one of those moods.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment