CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Things I've decided

I haven't blogged in a while, so I'm just doing this just so everyone knows what's going on.


I've decided:
  • That Valentine's day is overrated.
  • That Michael Phelps is a creeper.
  • That acrylic nails are a pain in the butt.
  • That Driver's Ed is the dumbest class ever.
  • That I wish the lyrics to Kelly Clarkson's new song would be much better if they were "My life wouldn't suck without you".
  • That I love Chick Flicks.
Recently I've:
  • Added "Ann" to Tiffany's name.
  • Nearly gotten in a fight with a stupid Freshman girl. (Awesome, by the way)
  • Made 48 cupcakes.
  • Gotten a bruise on my knee from an unknown source.
Recently I haven't:
  • Changed Kendra or Sam's diaper.
  • Gone shopping.
  • Slept on the couch after school.
  • Cleaned up one of the dog's poo (or at least I haven't had to)
  • Cleaned my room.
Today I:
  • Drove to Amanda's house.
  • Played with Kendra.
  • Spent some time with my family.
  • Got a hole in my dress after it got caught on the car door. (Also awesome)
  • Watched my nephew get blessed. Or at least heard him get blessed.
  • Laughed with my siblings.
I probably should be:
  • Cleaning my room.
  • Doing my homework.
  • Reading "The Metamorphosis"
So that's pretty much all that's been happening with me! I should probably go work on that last list....

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Why is Michael Phelps a creeper?