I really like Easter, maybe it's the candy, maybe it's the reminder of what Christ did for all of us, I'm not sure. But this year has been especially great.
One reason is that I woke up smiling today, and I'm not sure why. It's probably that I'm home from a long weekend in Overton, and that I feel that I've been getting along pretty well with both my parents lately. So that's always good. Also, I got an Easter Basket that I was totally not expecting! Mom and Dad came downstairs and asked "Well, are you gonna look for your basket?!" And I was totally shocked! It was awesome!
Another of the reasons for this is probably my Seminary class this year. My teacher is one of the coolest women I've ever met. Recently, we learned a lot about the Atonement, and broke down each of the last days in the Savior's life. It was really interesting for me, because I learned a lot that I had no idea about before. So today in Young Women's, when Sister Pullan told us briefly about the Atonement, I at least knew what she was referring to.
So, this has been a pretty good day.
Happy Easter guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment