CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

5 days :)

So yesterday was totally and completely awesome! It was an odd day at school to start things off, and it was all good except for this guy Camryn wasn't in Driver's Ed. He's usually the main guy I talk to in that class, but oh well!


After school, and like 6:20ish, Tiffany picked me up to go to Burger King and then to go to Golden Spoon! There were these funny guys there who were from Arbor who were totally hitting on us. They were pretty dorky. So when we get back in the car, she gets a blindfold out of her purse and tells me to put it on and tells me she has a surprise for me and that I can't look at anything till we get there. 

So I'm totally freaking out, because I usually hate surprises, and once I found out what it was I felt like an idiot! She got me out of the car, and walked me into a house and let me take my blindfold off. We were at Connor's house with Alexa, Connor, Tiffany, Heather, Kylee, McKenna, Mallory, and Kelsey! I was so excited to have a surprise party! I had absolutely no idea! It was awesome! 

I'm off to a dance now, but I'll blog more later!

5 days till my 16th birthday!

0 comments: