CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Update

So, once again, I haven't written in like forever. I'm as bad at this as I am at writing in my journal!

So I'm just doing a little bit of an update for now.

Things I've enjoyed recently:
  • Baby Sitting Sam
  • Summer
  • Sleeping in
  • Girls Camp
Things I haven't enjoyed recently:
  • Daily chores
  • Sunburns
  • Texting drama (Dumbest thing EVER)
  • Girls Camp
Things I've decided:
  • That Take5 is the most delicious candy on the planet
  • That I hate digging
  • That I love massages
  • That I can't wait to be a Mom
Recently I've:
  • Gone "treasure hunting" with my family
  • Swam constantly
  • Realized I never press the shift key to do capital letters. Only the caps lock.
  • Gotten kicked in the face by a guy (on accident)
  • Fallen in love with the song "Vulnerable"
  • Moved my furniture around in my room
Recently I haven't:
  • Shaved my legs (Cute, right?)
  • Done homework
  • Worked out
  • Made cookies or any sort of treat
I should probably be:
  • Sleeping
Well, that's all!

1 comments:

mynameisrylea said...

haha caitlin ily<3 lol