CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Things to be happy about

So I just scrolled down my Facebook home page and saw that there were only about three positive things that people had written! And it's bringing me down! So I'm writing this to remind myself of all the things I have to be happy about today. So here it goes!


Things to be happy about today:
  • Hannah got to come home this summer
  • I got to spend the night at Kelsey and McKenna's last night with Tiffany
  • I went to Snap Fitness with Kelsey and Tiffany last night
  • Sam is asleep
  • My hair feels really soft today
  • "It's your LUKY day!" hahah :)
  • I'm excited for school to start
  • I look like a hobo and I don't really care
  • Justin introduced me to a song that I really like now
  • I'm listening to it right now :)
  • Me, Kelsey and Tiffany asked boys out on dates yesterday!
  • The song "Thunder". It just makes me happy.
  • I know the alphabet in sign language!
  • I have "I won't say I'm in love" from Hercules stuck in my head
  • Jamie is having a boy!
  • I slept till 11:00 today
  • I might go to Shadow Ridge's mutual tonight?
  • Bonnie (my kitten) has stopped sniffing my armpits.
  • I watched Winnie the Pooh the other day! It's hilarious!
  • Justin and I have made a mutual decision that Hercules is the greatest Disney movie ever.
So there!

Be happy today!

1 comments:

Robyn said...

Thanks...I needed that today! Love the blog...although I saw NOTHING about camp ;o( You're a great young lady - keep smiling when the sun in shining!!!