CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Why can't this week be over?

I just want it to be Winter Break already! I want it to AT LEAST be Thursday. Hannah is coming home that day.

Random list I guess...

  • My head hurts...I've been in front of the computer too long.
  • I need to go to sleep desperately. But I have to shower first.
  • No seminary Wednesday!! :)
  • The only thing keeping me awake right now is the caffeine in my Pepsi
  • Nathan's parents are funny
  • Nathan's gift for Kelsey is amazing! (I won't tell anyone though :P)
  • And Kelsey's gift for Nathan is amazing too :)
  • I just ran out of Pepsi
  • I'm suuuuuper full.
  • I need to charge my phone.
  • What a stressful week...
  • I really need to go to sleep.
  • Boys are SO confusing
  • Sadie's is super duper stressful
  • I'm gonna take a shower now.
  • Bye!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Who the who is Nathan?
Also, why can't you just be happy it is Tuesday, and that you get to see me?!?