- Chauntelle and Jeff go to the MTC tomorrow!
- I wish people would stop whining about their personal lives on facebook. I admit, I used to do this a lot, but I've stopped since then and now it's just annoying. Especially when they try to be all secretive about who they're talking about. Especially when I know they're talking about me.
- Apparently people don't know the meaning of "I want to hang out with my family".
- I've fallen in love with Glee music. I now have a whole play list on my iPod dedicated to them.
- I've pretty much finished my 82 problem Algebra extra credit.
- Still have to write a 12 page paper for stupid Chemistry. I'll probably do that tomorrow...
- Also need to make a note card for History!
- I should probably take my "Ridge" picture for Photography soon.
- I don't know why I want that to look so good...I have a freakin' 109% in that class.
- We did most of the planning for Sadies yesterday. It's going to be legen...(Wait for it) dary.
- I still need to get ahold of his (the boy I'm asking) parents.
- I hate that Northwest's Sadie's is the same day as ours.
- Can't decide if I want to go to the stupid New Year's dance on Thursday. Blurg.
- I dyed my hair today. My roots look kinda orange. Oh well.
- My hair smells really good now!
- I've become a Pepsi fan.
- Dr. Pepper is yucky!
- We're going shopping for Sadie's stuff tomorrow :)
- I don't know why I like pissing people off so much.
- I guess that's what immaturity is.
- I should go work on my Chemistry paper.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
More random lists....
Posted by Caitlin at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Northwest's Sadies is on the 19th.
Shadow's is on the 6th.
Just handing off some friendly information. =D
Post a Comment