Hello! I haven't really been on this thing in a while. So....yup, I'm updating again!
- Watching Sam has been fun lately. He's growing up super fast! He's walking everywhere now, and it's fun playing games with him now that he understands them a little bit more.
- I've decided that I hate hate hate second semester. It's just like...gah! Why can't it be summer already?!?!
- I've also decided that I'm SO sick of this nasty cold weather! I want it to be warm again. I miss getting to wear shorts and t-shirts to school!
- So I just stopped blogging in between that last one and this one to do my cartoon analysis thing for History, and now I don't feel like writing. I'll stick it out though.
- I finally found out why everyone is so obsessed with the song "Vanilla Twilight"
- I'm getting closer and closer to finishing Personal Progress! Awesome, huh?
- Gerrit Noorda makes some of the most delicious cookies EVER but he won't make me any :(
- I'm super exhausted from these last two weekends. They've been so busy! From Priest/Laurel activities, Sadie's shopping and dancing in the rain to toilet papering, writing letters to missionaries and school (once again, ugh) I've been having an awesome January! :)
- Mallory got her license!
- I still don't have my car...but I'm working on it. In fact, after this blog post is over, I'm going to go clean my room up (that's part of the deal)
Clean Bathroom+Clean Room+YW Medallion=CAR! - I hate when people ride my butt while I'm going the speed limit. It makes me really upset.
- I decided that although Wal-Mart is extremely germy and kinda gross, it's super-duper convenient and I go there a lot now.
- I'm also going to have nightmares about today in Photography. Mrs. Wulfsberg saying "I SEEEEEE YOUUUU!" *Shudder* and seeing that girls nasty thong hanging out like 5 inches *double shudder* is not going to help me out tonight while I'm sleeping.
- I'm reeeeeally feeling like a doughnut right now.
- Mrs. Smith keeps assigning me to write the horoscopes and it's upsetting me. "Um, can I just say that it's against my religion to write horoscopes? I think that sounds like a good way to get out of it."
0 comments:
Post a Comment