Wow...I can't believe it's already another new year again. I feel like it was just a few months ago that I was making my resolutions, celebrating the January birthdays within my family and friends and beginning the 2nd semester to my Sophomore year. I feel like it's time to start making resolutions for this year, so here it goes...
- I want to pay my tithing more often. It's not that I don't pay my tithing, I have a jar in my room that I put it in whenever I receive money, but I just don't give it to the Bishop very often. This was kind of my resolution last year, and I specifically remember thinking that I needed to turn it in during March, and not doing it until tithing settlement in December. Yikes, right?
- Another thing is that I would like to have my Personal Progress done by my birthday, May 21st. The main reason I want to have it finished is because my Dad said that I can get a car when I finish it. So I'm going to work on that this year.
- I'd like to be nicer to people. It's not that I'm constantly a jerk to everyone I know (some people reading this might disagree, because I do happen to have a lot of people who dislike me because of my past attitudes towards them) but I do have a tendency to not be able to hide my feelings towards someone, especially if they annoy me. I would like to stop giving people dirty looks and though sometimes it feels impossible, I'd like to slow it down on how much gossiping I do. It's getting a little bit ridiculous.
What are your resolutions?
0 comments:
Post a Comment