Oh my goodness I am sooooo excited! Today I got my shoes, and my jewelry, and stuff for my hair...and it's gonna be great. I lovelovelove my sisters dress. For those of you who don't know, I'm going with a boy named Tanner Edwards, who is a Senior. Anyways.....
Today is just one of those days that I could stay up all night listening to the noises outside my window and just think. I want nothing more to do than that. But, seeing as all thinking really does to me is get me into trouble, I'll probably wander around the house until I fall asleep.
Do you ever like falling asleep with the lights on? Like not changing into pajamas or anything, not even laying down on your bed with the intention of going to bed for the night, but just falling asleep and not waking up till morning? I looooove that feeling. It's a weird thing. But the last time I did it, I just felt really good and I had a really good sleep.
Now that I'm on the subject, I've been having really odd dreams lately. One was that I was making out with Justin Bieber (which is odd, because he looks like a twelve year old) and that my guy friend caught us, and got mad because I was actually making out with his younger brother who just so happens looks like Justin Bieber. (Yeah, in real life, he does!) So that was preeeeetty weird. I also had a dream last night that I was a Tribute in the Hunger Games. It was terrifying. I ran someone over with my car and killed them! I couldn't believe it!
OH. Another thing about sleeping. So do y'all know about the movie by Disney called "Oceans"? Yeah, don't go. Kelsey, Tiffany and I all fell asleep. It was really cool at some points, and others, like when they started talking about humans destroying the oceans and what not, were really, really horribly boring. Just sayin'.
Wow..this post is kinda stupid. Oh well. I felt like writing something.
0 comments:
Post a Comment