This is my ode to Tiffany, because she's an absolutely amazing friend and I love her to death.
Tiff and I have known each other for a really long time. We had Science together in 8th grade, but I'd really never said a word to her. She was the secretary in the Miamaids Presidency while I was President, but still, we never really talked. Once, the weekend before our ward split, we all went to the lake for an activity, and Tiffany and I spent the whole day together. It was soooo much fun. And I figured that this would be one of those trips where you're good friends with someone for a day, then as soon as you see each other later it's awkward and you go back to never talking. But a couple days after the lake trip, Tiffany and I were both really bored, and decided to go on a walk together, to go talk to our friend Spencer.
When we did, Spencer was just getting ready to go have a "guy's night" at Colby's house with Justin. Tiffany liked Justin at the time, and I liked Spencer. So being really bored and still kind of awkward around each other, we decided to walk to Colby's neighborhood and play at the park there. It was so much fun. We talked like we'd been best friends for a long time and the awkwardness went away really quickly.
And after that, we started walking home together, hanging out after school, and eventually having sleepovers constantly and doing all that stuff.
So, now I'll write some things I love about Tiffany.
- She makes fun of people with me, and doesn't feel bad about it.
- She's not really the dramatic type. When there is drama, she vents to me about it, then we're back to laughing and making fun of the people involved in the drama.
- She understands what I'm thinking, and when she doesn't, she just laughs it off.
- We have really similar personalities.
- She goes to work out with me at midnight.
- She threatens to push people down the stairs for me when they piss me off.
- I love her "polite voice" that she gets when she's on the phone with someone she doesn't know that well or to cashiers/drive thru people.
- I can't count the times we've gone to fast food places together.
- I love that I'm never afraid to hang out with her. That's weird, but sometimes I don't feel like hanging out with certain friends or I'm afraid things will be awkward because of something I did/said, but never with Tiffany.
- Her sarcasm.
- She always confides in me. I love that she can trust me with things she can't always trust other people with.
- I can confide in her.
- She's usually the first person I tell things.
- All the zebra print she has in her room.
- I love that we bought each other Twilight posters for Christmas.
- That we can just text each other and be hanging out a few minutes later.
- She's always up for hanging out, even if it's just sitting on my bed talking.
- She records all the stupid things I do.
- She calls me a fatty as she's digging through my pantry for food.
- She gets along with my family, and my family loves her.
- She thinks my Dad is hilarious.
- She doesn't care if my room is a mess, or even if I'm over and her room is a mess.
So yeah, that's it. I'm in a sentimental mood. Also, she's coming over in a few minutes. Peace.
0 comments:
Post a Comment