So I have a lot of really good friends. So I decided I'd blog about my 5 best friends.This is me and Mallory at Cross Country Camp. Mallory and I are second cousins, and technically not blood-related, but more on that later. She's someone I can really talk to about anything. She's always been really supportive of me. We make fun of each other a lot, but she's one of my best friends.
This is me and Shannon. Shannon is one of the only people I've been able to call my best friend for my entire life. She lives pretty far away, but we keep in touch pretty well I'd say. We try to visit each other whenever we can, and it's never awkward. We can be weird around each other without worrying about what the other is thinking. She's awesome.These are my sisters, Amanda and Hannah. This was before we went to go see Cyrano at the Utah Shakespearean Festival. I had a really good time with them, and they're always fun to be around. I get in fights with them a lot, but we always end up getting over it.
This is me and Alexa. This picture was taken after our Coach had told us that we shouldn't be doing PDA on the team, so me and Alexa did this, and Kelsey took a picture. Alexa is so much fun to be around, and we can (and do) eat everything around each other. I really trust her with my secrets because she's not the dramatic type, and I really like being friends with her.
Monday, October 6, 2008
My best friends
Posted by Caitlin at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment