Today in health, we played a game. It doesn't really have a name, but it wasn't exactly fun. It was really hard. First, he had us split our paper into 8 pieces, and on each slip, we had to write one thing that was important to us. Now at least one thing had to be an object, one had to be a person, and one had to be an idea. He gave money as an example of an idea. So then he had us take the thing that was least important to us, look at it, and think about it. Then we had to rip it up, and put it in the corner of the desk. This continued to happen until we only had one left. And that last one was the one thing we got to keep. This was a really hard game for me to play, and it really made me think. This was my list of things (not in order of when I ripped them, that I'm keeping to myself):
- My Cell phone
- Shannon
- Money (I didn't know what else to do, so I just used this for my idea)
- Mom
- Dad
- Trevor
- Amanda
- Hannah
To say the least, this game wasn't awesome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment